Do Tape in Hair Extensions Damage your Hair?
Tape in Extensions
Tape in Hair Extensions is the beauty industry's leading form of non-damaging hair extensions.
HOW TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS WORK
Tape-in Extensions work by adding hair strands to your hair through the use of glue or some sort of adhesive. They’re pretty effective at adding volume to your hair instantly, especially if you opt for a full head of extensions.
The glue usually weakens or even comes off on its own after a few weeks or so, but you’re free to remove and replace tape-in hair extensions any time you wish.
Specifically designed for fine and or thin hair, tape-in hair extensions are installed using a sandwich approach where the natural hair is placed in between two pre-tapped extensions pieces and adhered together with the natural hair in between.
Unlike its competitors, tape in hair extensions are perfect for a natural seamless look as the tape in hair tabs lay horizontal on the head straight out from where the hair grows naturally. The hair is not over-directed in a manner and can lay flat on the head for comfort during sleeping, brushing, and other activities.
DO TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE HAIR?
Beware: If you are unable to maintain tape in hair extensions properly it can result in damage to the natural hair. To avoid any potential damage, adhere to the following:
- Wash your hair regularly. Do not allow build-up from an oily scalp, or excessive product to ruin your new tape in hair extensions. Cleaning your hair and scalp regularly will avoid slippage which can cause damage.
- Do not apply conditioner to the tab or scalp where tape tabs are present. This can cause slippage and damage to the natural hair.
- Brush through your tape-in extensions regularly to release any tangles so that additional stress is not placed on the tape tab area while brushing.
- Wear low ponytails, or light braids during sleeping, swimming or any physical activity. Do not wear high ponytails or any tight hairstyle that would cause the tape in hair extensions to be over directed in any manner.
- When washing your tape in hair extensions, use a squeezing motion, not rubbing to avoid matting.
WHY CHOOSE UGEAT TAPE IN HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Ugeat tape in human hair extensions are 100% human hair extensions, Designed to be quick to install, easy to remove and re-apply with discreet & lightweight tape adhesive tabs, they are the most efficient & seamless method of semi-permanent hair extensions.
- Fast: Each hair comes pre-taped in the package and requires no tools or heat. Installation is fast and can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
- Seamless: Ugeat Tape-In Hair Extensions are seamless and smooth. They look and feel just like the user's natural hair.
- No Damage: Tape-In extensions are very gentle on the hair. The medical-grade adhesive is specially formulated to attach securely and securely to the hair until the next move-up appointment.