What is Virgin Hair? The Benfists of Virgin Hair
High Quality Virgin Hair Extensions
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is unprocessed human hair and does not undergo any chemical alteration and cleansing process. it is 100% Pure Hair. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including:
- Not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, and chemically processed in any way.
- Comes from one or two donor, (our Virgin+ hair come form only 1 donor,) It can ensure that 90% of the hair scales are intact, running in the same direction.
- Virgin hair is going to be the some of the most expensive hair that you can buy but it lasts longer than any other types of hair extension.
What are the benefits of Virgin Hair? Why we choose Virgin Hair?
✔ Look Very Real like your own hair- Natural virgin hair is directly taken from the donor's head for preparing the extensions. So, you can be sure that they will look very real.
✔ Health friendly- Virgin human hair extensions are preferred by those who have some health issues like allergy and skin problems. In short, there is the minimal health risk of side effects.
✔ Long-lasting in nature- All virgin hair lasts Longer than any other type of hair extension.
What's the Difference Between Virgin Hair and Remy Hair?
1. The best thing about virgin hair is that it can last no less than half a year with proper care and maintenance.
2. The color that appears in the hair is natural, which is why you see only this color available when virgin hair is offered.
3. With Virgin hair, you have to care for it just like your own natural hair, because virgin human hair is the lace of these processes, the cuticles are intact. However, this also means that more work is required in order to maintain the look and feel of the hair.
One simple way to tell Virgin hair or Remy hair is by smelling it, as chemically processed hair will have that beauty supply odor or a harsh, strong chemical scent.
Is Virgin Hair Better than Remy Hair?
The answer is according to your own need.Virgin hair and Remy hair both are 100% natural human hair. They are both smooth, healthy with perfect shape and quality.
The difference is that the donor of Remy hair used to dye, perm, or bleach his or her hair while the donor of 100% virgin human hair doesn't use any chemical products.and that is why Virgin hair is more precious and expensive.
Can I Color Virgin Hair Extensions?
Yes. The hair extensions can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can not get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
Can the Virgin Hair Be Straightened or Curled?
Yes, it is 100% human hair, like your own hair. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired.
You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will.
Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
How to Care for Virgin Hair Extensions?
You should treat your extensions as you would your real hair. Also, avoid using excessive amounts of heat and products. A non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner are recommended.