Know More about Clip in Hair Extensions
Ugeat Hair Picked Up the Best Quality Hair Material to Make the Hair Extensions. These Clip in Hair Extensions already Had Strong Clips Attached, Double Sided Weft Sewn Together, More Hair than Typical Extensions, Don't Fall Out Easily. More Seamless and Easy to Apply. Thick End and Soft Feeling, Can be Washed, Cut, Straightened and Curled.
HOW TO WASH AND CARE:
1.Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb; make sure all knots and tangles are gone.
2.With warm water gently wet the extensions. Put shampoo with low or absolutely no sulfates on them.
3.Rinse out the shampoo.Apply conditioner.Once you've rinsed out the conditioner and they've dried,comb through the extensions so they're not tangled. You can leave the extensions out in air to dry.
4.You won't need to wash them every night or even every second night; just once a week or once a fortnight should be fine.
5.Comb them once you've taken them out or it'll be harder to get the tangles out.
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT UGEAT TEAM!
- we don't suggest double dying, because unprofessional dyeing process would greatly shorten hair lifespan. Before dyeing the hair. Prepare temperature 30-40 degree water, wash with detergent two or three times, then clean it with clean water. Usually, it can be dyed into darker color, please kindly choose a small stand or hair to dye at first, if it can match with your hair well, then you can dye the whole hair.
- Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet. Always make sure the hair is dry and pulled up or preferably put into a braid to keep hair from tangling at night.
- Use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products.
Made of 100% real remy human hair which are cut from Young women, Soft feeling, Tangle Free, and no shedding.
How to Apply Clip Hair Extensions:
- Starting at the lower back section of your head, use a tail comb or index finger to divide (horizontally part) your hair, at the lower back of the head i.e. just below one ear to the second ear.
- Attached from the bottom up. Starting at the lowest point on the hairline, and using a tail comb or your index fingers, create a part where you wish to section off the hair.
- Clip your remaining hair, firmly on the top of your head, to keep it out of the way as you fit the wefts.
- Take the first weft from your pack of Clip in Hair Extensions. The first weft should be long enough, so that the weft is wide enough to sit along the back of your hairline. Then open all the clips so they are ready to be inserted into your hair.
- Next take one of the wider hair wefts and insert the opened centre clip just below the parting. Insert the snap clip on your hair not on the raw scalp. Snap the clip shut, so it grips your hair. Repeat with the remaining clips.
- Release the hair you held out of the way and create a new parting. To do this, comb down a layer of hair, with about half an inch or so between each weft layer. Each time secure the extra hair, on top of your head.
- Run your fingers along the weft to make sure it lies flat against your head along the entire width. If there are any gaps, correct this by snapping the clip open, lifting it off hair and repositioning it so that the weft lies flat.