Know More About Pre-bonded Hair
WHAT ARE PREBONDED HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Pre bonded hair extension is a type of hair extension that is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip that is found at the end of the extension, to attach it to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
WHAT DOES PREBONDED HAIR MEAN?
The term prebonded is often used to describe a nail/u tip type fitting, and is heavily associated with this form of hair extension. What can lead to confusion however is that the term prebonded actually refers to each strand having been created individually, rather than being sold as loose hair, and technically the term pre-bonded could be used to not only describe utip/nail tip/flat tip hair extensions, but also stick tip hair extensions and nano tip hair extensions, as these are also “prebonded” instead of being sold as loose hair.
WHY I CHOOSE PREBONDED HAIR?
- Strands mean you can easily add a mix of colours to add highlights
- They last for a number of months, so they provide a good value for money. You can go for up to 6 months without replacing them.
- Does not require regular maintenance
- Available made from 100% human hair.
- Usually available at a cheaper price per strand than other types of hair extension.
- If your hair extensions are still in good condition by the time your hair has grown on, you can use your extensions about. Before you can do this, you will need your stands to be rebonded by a specialist.
HOW CAN I APPLY THE PREBONDED HAIR?
1.Select a thin strand of hair using the tail of the comb.
2.Insert the lock of hair in the template circle to protect the scalp.
3.Use hot extension iron to heat the pre-tipped extensions to natural hair, your hair is fixed to the original lock expansion on heating point of keratin.
4.When the keratin is not transparent, it is rolled between your fingers so the extension and natural hair is uniform.
5.Repeat the same steps to put the locks one by one across the head.
6.In the end, the hair is brushed lightly to blend so harmoniously with the natural hair extensions
HOW CAN I REMOVE THE PREBONDED HAIR/
Depending on the type of keratin used, the bond will need to be broken down so that it can safely be removed from the client hair. When using an keratin you will require aremoversolution.