Know More about Tape in Hair Extensions
Tape in hair are invisible and easy to apply, it can be instantly applied to parted areas of the head. The tape is strong, safe and non-damaging, you do not need to worry about that others will know you have extensions! With semi permanent hair you can move it around, put it in a super high ponytail to get more confidence. That is why celebrities and fashion icons are choosing to get tape in extensions.
HOW TO CARE UGEAT TAPE IN EXTENSION:
- Take extra time for hair care. Hair extensions tangle easily and extra hair means you'll take longer in the shower. Make sure to account for having more hair in the morning. Give yourself an extra 10 to 15 minutes to get ready every day.
- Brush your hair regularly.To keep your hair looking fresh and natural, brush your hair at least twice a day while your extensions are in place. Remember, hair care may take extra time when you're wearing extensions.
- Secure your hair overnight. As hair tangles easier, you should secure your hair overnight while wearing extensions. Pull your hair into a loose ponytail or braid it before bed. It can also help to sleep on silk pillows.
- Brush your hair regularly, making sure that you avoid brushing too close to the scalp. Use a very gentle touch. Do not rub, scrub, or tug at your hair.When washing your extensions, use sulfate-free products, and do not condition the scalp. Leave-in conditioners can help you keep out tangles.
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT UGEAT TEAM!
- we don't suggest double dying, because unprofessional dyeing process would greatly shorten hair lifespan. Before dyeing the hair. Prepare temperature 30-40 degree water, wash with detergent two or three times, then clean it with clean water. Usually, it can be dyed into darker color, please kindly choose a small stand or hair to dye at first, if it can match with your hair well, then you can dye the whole hair.
- Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet. Always make sure the hair is dry and pulled up or preferably put into a braid to keep hair from tangling at night.
- Use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products.
Made of 100% real remy human hair which are cut from Young women, Soft feeling, Tangle Free, and no shedding.
How to Apply Hair Extensions:
- Wash your hair. Extensions will last longer if you apply them to clean hair. Before applying your extensions, wash and dry your hair as you normally would.
- Attach the bottom extension under the thin portion of hair. Take your strand of hair and lift it up a little. Remove the strip covering the adhesive on the bottom extension. Press on the bottom extension underneath the thin strand of hair you're lifting.
- Secure the top extension. Take the top extension. After removing the adhesive tape covering that extension, press on top of your strand of hair. The top and bottom extension should stick together. Then press them together with pliers for a few seconds to secure them.
- Repeat the process. Move across your side part, repeating this process until you have added all the extensions. The precise number of extensions you are adding depends on the size of your head. You will likely use about 5 rows of hair extensions or more, depending on how voluminous you want your hairstyle to be.